Tuesday, June 21, 2016

And it was... POSITIVE!!!

Took the blood test on Saturday- never been so nervous for a test I couldn't study for.  I was feeling really calm up until the actual blood test. When the doctors called me an hour later I could hardly wait to get home to call them back with Hans. And then they said it was a yes! Dr. Richards said my levels were high enough that he feels there is a good chance of twins. I did a follow up on Monday and the levels are rising, just as they should be. We definitely are excited, but it doesn't feel real. I don't feel any different yet, although I'm told the nausea usually starts around week 6 or 8. I am at about 4 weeks now- due February 24, 2016! :)

In another 2-3 weeks, we will have an ultrasound to check on things and count heartbeats to see if we will be having 1 or 2- then I think it will feel more real.  After that, we find an OB doctor and I am just a regular expectant mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Naming of Henry and Hollis

  Throughout my pregnancy we chose and changed names many times- including Levi, Nathan, Holden, Harvey, Easton, and Weston. We finally...